Kohler Iron/Tones Cast Iron Sink - 6625
Our best selling sink in the Kohler Iron/Tones collection, this large one and a half bowl unit can be fitted as an under-mount or an inset kitchen sink. It has no set tap hole positions allowing you to choose exactly where you want your tap fitted. This beautiful cast iron sink also features an innovative, low profile divider that offers ease of handling large items within the sink. The low profile bowl divider increases the clearance between tap and divider and makes it easier to fit large items into the bowls, increases the ability to transfer large items between bowls and minimises splashing by containing water lower in the bowl. A choice of colours is available, as is a selection of matching smaller sinks if required.
- Crafted from Kohler Cast Iron with the trademark deep, glossy finish synonymous with the brand
- Smart Divide low-profile division makes it easier to fit large items into the bowls
- Requires 2 x 90mm basket wastes
- Highly durable and strong enamel coating resists chipping, denting and discolouration
- Smooth, non-porous enamel surface is very hygienic, and very easy to just wipe clean
- Under-mount or inset installation, you choose whichever suits your installation
- Beautiful gloss white finish.
- Sink size: 838 x 476mm
- Main bowl size: 502 x 406 x 244mm
- Half bowl size: 248 x 476 244mm
- Requires minimum 900m unit for installation